Hi!👋🏼 I’m Christine. Daughter of Christ, child of immigrant parents, married to my loving husband / hiking buddy and blessed with a darling little girl who is the light of my life.
I am a people-person (do people still say that?) you’ll get that right away about me if we meet, I love to meet new people. After having worked in the corporate world for nearly 10 years, becoming a stay at home mom was a big change. Maybe you’ve done something similar? Staying home and arranging schedules to make sure feedings, playing, socializing, nap times, baths, bedtimes and other activities like household chores get completed is actually challenging. Who knew? I think because it’s so personal, it’s your family. Of course, I know lots of moms have multiple children and / or work part-time or full-time and still manage to get it all done. Go you!!
I know there are a lot of “perfect” mommy blogs out there, but most of us are far from perfect. I’d like to share the pretty, and the difficult moments here with you and be real.
Here are some of the topics I’ll be sharing with you weekly:
- Inspiring and uplifting posts
- Nutritious Meals the whole family will love (read, sneaking veggies into dishes) that will take 30 minutes or less to make,
- My Favorite outfits for the changing seasons (gosh I love the weather in the south!)
- Beauty tips for busy moms
- Fun, low-cost or free things to do with your little ones and the whole family!
My hope is that you’ll join this community we’re building and offer your own suggestions or inspiring ideas so we can lift each other up!
Don’t forget to follow along on Instagram: Delightful Southern Moments