I absolutely love the changing of the season! And this weekend we finally have a break from the endless summer heat. We’ll be doing a few of my favorite activities from my fall bucket list, and I’ll sharing them with you!
- Apple picking at an orchard gets the whole family involved and out into the fresh air
- Visit a real Pumpkin patch and pick your own pumpkins
- Hay ride at a local farm, often petting farms with also have activities beyond a simple hay ride- maybe you can feed the chickens or baby goats?!
- A trip to your local Farmers market before many of them close for the winter season is a chance to really smell and enjoy fresh produce from around your community
- A family Hike to see the leaves changing colors is always a huge hit for us!
- Build a fire outside and toast marshmallows
- Create a few fall themed crafts with your little ones
- Drink hot apple cider & make cookies!
- For the grown ups, try a traditional Oktoberfest beer or pumpkin beer!
- Visit your local county or state fair
What fall bucket list items would you add? Comment below, we love to hear from you!